Our warranty covers, peeling, blistering, “bubbling” of chrome and/or separation and nickel shadow. Our special corrosion layer nickel protects your wheels beneath the chrome layer allowing us to offer a 3 year warranty.
Extended warranties are available upon request for an additional charge.
Some restrictions apply and not all is covered under this warranty. This warranty also applies to motorcycle wheels and all other accessories as well.
Please note for steel wheels, the warranty covers up to 12 months from date of completion (which is date of receipt of wheels). Please note steel wheels are usually (2) two piece and there is usually discoloration and possibly some small blistering around seems. This is unavoidable, as chemicals protrude into seams and the possibility of this may occur.
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating Inc. warranties to the original owner for the period of 24 months from date of purchase and or shipment and covers only peeling and separation (blistering) of the chromed wheel/motorcycle wheels/or misc parts. Surface rust can be prevented by proper care and is not covered by this warranty. For rechromes there is a 12 month warranty only.
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc warranties to the original owner 12 months (with restrictions) warranty for powder coating. The following are not covered after the powder coating is complete: negligence, curbing, scraping up against, using chemicals that would remove/”blister” powder coating. Please use caution when cleaning powder coated items.
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. warranties to the original owner for the period of 12 months for Black Chrome (when applied). All same restrictions as regular chrome.
For shipments of chromed items on an exchange/customer wheel basis that are lost or stolen Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will cover such items if Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc is at fault or due to catastrophic chain of events, i.e. fires, theft, water damage, etc.
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. insures all or most items up to $1000.00 and no less than $25.00 based on gross weight of merchandise and/or per item through its shipping provider such as UPS or FedEx or any shipping provider thereof.
Please note for wheels with seams (two piece welded wheels), i.e.- Boyd Coddingtons, Budnick Custom, Wheels, Weld Racing, Billet Engineering and other examples. Discoloration around seam areas may occur, Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is not responsible for discoloration or liquid residual chrome splash. (In this situation) please clean off chrome residual so discoloration does not occur. This can be done with warm water and or soap by wiping it off with a cloth diaper or a non-abrasive towel. For two piece welded wheels, there is only a 1 year warranty and discoloration around seams is not a covered item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There are no exceptions for steel wheels that were stripped and rechromed.
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. agrees to repair or replace at Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. sole discretion, any Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. product, that is covered by this warranty, which is returned (freight prepaid) to Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. 1018 E Chestnut Ave Unit I Santa Ana CA. 92701.
Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This expressed warranty is not applicable to Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. products which have been subjected to:
- Corrosion or damage to the finish due to neglect, chemicals, salt, and/or adverse weather conditions. DO NOT DRIVE CHROME WHEELS IN SNOW!
- Damage occurred by outside forces, such as curb or pothole damage.
- Damage occurred during tire mounting or dismounting.
- Damage by improper maintenance or by using cleaning agents other than mild soap and water or glass cleaner. Any other products used on wheels will void any warranty. IMPORTANT – all defect returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel and any defects not found to be Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. responsibility will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense.
If sold on exchange basis, please spin core wheels before you or your customer leaves installation facility because:
- There will be a minimum charge of $75.00 for any cores returned needing repairs.
- Customers will be charged the full core charge amount for wheels not repairable.
- Cores not returned within 30 days of invoice date may be charged for at full value.
Returns are subject to a 20% restock fee.
Please return core(s) in same boxes and packaging that the chrome wheels were sent to you in. Any questions concerning the warranty please feel free to call 714-713-0756.
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED
The following procedure is to be followed if a problem arises with a Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. product or accessory:
- Please contact Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. 1018 E Chestnut Ave Unit i Santa Ana CA. 92701 if warranty need be applied.
- Any shipment of wheels to Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. must be freight prepaid. A return authorization number is required and may be acquired by calling us at 714-713-0756.
- Wheels that have had tires mounted on them cannot be returned. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is not liable for any damage done to a wheel by an outside “tire store” or “body shop”. DO NOT mount tires if you question the quality of the wheels.
- For (2) or (3) piece assembled wheels, leaks or loose assembly, (please do not disassemble). This will void warranty. Please send wheel/wheels back and Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will assure reseal will be applied properly. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will cover shipping charges.
- Returns will not be accepted unless there has been damage done on the part of Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. choosing the wrong wheel does not constitute a defect.
Previously damaged wheels or bent wheels that need repair (on exchanges and or sent wheels).
If motorcycle wheels and/or car wheels are previously damaged and repair is required, Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is not responsible for any damages after wheels are shipped from our location. If by shipping agent UPS/FedEx et al. are damaged, then the shipping agent will be responsible for damages. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is limited on repairing damaged wheels. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will utilize every method available to straighten and or repair wheel. If unrepairable, Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will notify customer of such issues. Customers need to notify Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. if there are damages to wheel/s prior to sending and instructions are necessary to Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. that repair is needed. This will not be a covered item if Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is not notified, and wheels are shipped thereafter. This applies to wheel exchanges as well. Wheels need to be free of defects including bent, out of round, deep gouges that need spot welding. If at all possible, please check your wheels by placing on a balancer at your nearest tire shop. There are no exceptions. If repairs are required, there is a fee ranging from $75.00 to $150.00 based on damage of wheel(s) received by Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc.
Our policy on rechromed wheels
1. If wheel/wheels were previously chromed by another source than Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. and requires stripping of previous chrome and rechroming, there will be no warranty and no exceptions. There is no guarantee wheel/wheels will be restored to previous chrome finish. Porous and pitting could occur after rechroming of wheel which is normal when certain chemicals are used to strip wheel, and/or if wheel was in poor condition previously due to elements and inclement weather, such as salts and de-icing chemicals used on roads to remove ice/snow. Some adhesives may still be present once wheel is rechromed. Our stripping chemicals may not remove these adhesives.
2. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. is not responsible if wheel is out-of-round when received from customer. All wheels must be checked prior to sending wheel to Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. This is the responsibility of customer to check wheel if damaged and/or bent. . Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will repair and notify customers of bent sections on lips of wheels and will repair upon consulting with customer prior to repairing. WE DO NOT REPAIR OUT-OF-ROUND WHEELS.
New chromed wheel purchases
1. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. will not honor a refund back on newly purchased wheels. Credit towards other wheels may be applied of same or similar wheels and all sales are final. Restocking fees may apply as well as shipping and handling fees. Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc is not responsible if wheels are damaged during mount and balance.
Extended warranty policy
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. offers an extended warranty upon request from client. Our policy extends from 30 days to 12 months. For an extended warranty policy of 12 months there is an additional charge of $100.00 per annum. Please call Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc. for details. (866)-744-0972.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Paramount Custom Chrome Plating, Inc.
1018 E Chestnut Ave Unit i CA. 92701